Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Romantic Poem - Beat Beat My heartbeats

Hello Readers.
After long time i have finally written a new romantic poem, "Beat". Thanks to the monsoon. Expect more in this rain.

So here it goes...
BEAT



Beat beat my heartbeats.
Beat beat my heart goes.
Beat beat beat it finds you.

Knock knock it knocks the door.



Beat beat your heart beats.
Beat beat your heart heard mine heart beats.
Beat beat beat beat our heart beats together.
Beat beat I LOVE YOU.
Beat beat you smiled.
Beat beat you LOVE ME TOO.
Beat beat our heart met.
Beat beat beat we Kissed.
Beat beat beat we loved.
Beat beat My heart beats for you.
Beat beat you are mine.
Beat beat beat I am yours.
Beat beat you and me are WE.
Beat beat our heart beats together.
Beat beat beat we are one forever.

I Hope you enjoyed this romantic poem which you can use to propose your love or recite on Valentie's day to propose her. 

I would love to hear from you, feel free to comment. Please feel free to share the links but not to copy the contents. 


Best Regards,
Navneet Singh Chauhan.

No comments:

Post a Comment